Law Writings is all about customer satisfaction. We have designed this Revision Policy for our potential customers so that they can have a better understanding of their rights regarding revisions. The Revision Policy will protect you from panicking if any inconvenience is caused in the future. We are always up to revising your draft and making the required amendments.
There are some conditions mentioned in this document regarding revisions and edits. If you are not agreed with any part of those conditions, you have 24 hours to cancel the order after its placement.
Please make sure to give this document a good read so that you have complete information about our revision policy.
- Customers have a time period of 30 days to get a revision for any document that our team has already delivered. However, for longer projects like dissertations and thesis papers, the revision deadline is around 60 days.
- It takes around 7-24 hours to cater a revision based on the feedback. However, if you need an urgent revision, you should clearly convey the requirement to our team. But keep one thing in mind, we won’t entertain any unrealistic demands.
- Your revision should not contradict the project details provided at the start of the project. Any extra request that does not go with your original order will be charged an extra fee.
- In order to become eligible for starting a dispute, you would need at least two revisions. For an urgent order, you need at least one revision.
- The revisions are performed only if the customer is able to point out all the mistakes clearly. Any ambiguous request won’t be entertained.
Law Writings has all the rights to edit and revise this Revision Policy. It depends on the company’s management how they want to update this policy. Keep yourself updated with the new version.